Below are policies I maintain when running acy.design:
- I will only promote brands that I genuinely believe in and use myself. Sometimes they are sponsored, and sometimes I promote products simply because I love them.
- I will occasionally link to products using affiliate links that earn me a small commission when you make a purchase. It costs you nothing but makes shopping easier for you and it helps support your favorite bloggers.
- I will sometimes work with brands that will sponsor me to promote their products. I will only ever accept sponsorship from brands I genuinely like. If a post is sponsored, I will say so direcly in the specific post.
- I publish all my own content with my own designs, photographs, and tutorials. All content on acy.design is original unless I’m sharing inspiration, in which case I will always credit the original source.
- I welcome you to use my images, but be sure to give credit to me and link your readers back to my original post.
- I reserve the right to monitor comments. Spam, self-promotional, and offensive comments are subject to deletion.
- I will never sell or share your information without your consent.
Many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, we may receive a small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money we earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thanks so much for your support!
A.C.Y. Design is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
All advertising in the form of advertisements on this blog are generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We are sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though we sometimes receive compensation for posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Your security is very important to me. I will never sell or share your information without your consent. My site will collect:
…information you provide when you create an account, participate in comment forums, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, or otherwise communicate with me.
…information automatically such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, device type, visit times, pages viewed, web browser, and links clicked. This information is used to analyze trends, usage, and activities so I can provide, maintain, improve, personalize, and promote my site.
…information provided by cookies which are small data files stored on your hard drive that help me improve my site and your experience. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on thegoldhive.com or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and help us understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
A cookie is a small piece of data stored on your computer by your web browser while using acy.design and other websites. Cookies remember information like items in your shopping cart and records your browsing activity like which buttons you click or pages you visited. They also help you browse sites by auto-filling your name in form fields as well as save images on previously-visited sites for quick web loading.
THIRD PARTY USE POLICY
When you purchase from an advertiser I recommend, I may receive a small commission which supports me running this site. I use affiliate marketing companies to track cookies and manage commissions. You can review their policies of each company: RewardStyle, Amazon Associates, Awin, ShareASale, CJ, Rakuten.
A.C.Y. DESIGN offers social sharing features (such as the Facebook “Like” button) which lets you share my blog posts with other media platforms. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with that social entity. For more information about the data collection, visit the privacy policies of these outside media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Twitter.